- Customized installation options
You could install Dr.Aquaguard™ Classic+ on the cabinet door, flush with the walls or mount it on the wall to suit your style and space.
Ensures that every drop of water is as pure and safe as water that has been boiled for over 20 minutes.
- Advanced Mineral Guard™
The technology that retains essential minerals like calcium and magnesium naturally present in water, which ordinary water purifier deplete, giving you healthy water
- Active Copper MaxxTM Cartridge
Active Copper Maxx ™ Infuses copper ions into the water. The Maxx effect releases not only copper but right amount of calcium, magnesium and zinc*
IS 10500:2012 Drinking Water Specification (Acceptable Limit)
- Intelligent Purity Sensor (IPS)
Intelligent purity sensor system continuously scans water to give 100 % healthy water, or no water at all.
- Auto Shut-Off
Automatically switches of UV lamp of the purifier if not used for 10 minutes, enhancing the life of UV Lamp.
The Products are warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase.
- DIMENSIONS MM (WxDxH): 313 x 167 x 423
- Installation Type: Wall Mounting
- Storage Capacity: No Storage
- Purifying Technology: Ultra Violet
- Purification Modules: Advanced Mineral Guard, Mineral Cartridge, Active Copper MaxxTM, Biotron Cartridge
- Recommended for: Water supplied by Municipal Corporations sourced from lakes, rivers, etc and does not taste salty
- Applicable TDS Range: 1 – 200 mg/l
- Water Flow Rate: 2 l/minute
- Input Water Pressure: 2.0 kg/sq.cm(Max) 0.4 kg/sq.cm(Min)
- Input Water Temperature: 10 – 40°C
- Input Water Chlorine (Max): 0.2 mg/l
- Input Water Iron: 0.3 mg/l
- Input Water Turbidity (Max): 20 NTU
- UV Lamp: 11 watts
- Life of UV Lamp: 8000 burning hours
- Operating Input Voltage: 230V AC / 50 Hz
- Power Consumption”: 20 Watts
- Voltage: NA